Friday 25 September 2020

recount of the game called heads and tails

 On a rain morning my class went outside because we need write to about it.But it start rain so we went back in to class so Miss King had a plan so she got a coin then said we are going to play a game of heads n tails.So Miss King flipped the coin then she said it is tails so I sat down. because I was out then after a few minutes then first round was finish.Then we had second round then Miss king flipped the coin then she said tails again so I sat down again.Then we had the last round of the game so Miss King flipped the coin so she said heads. I felt happy then Miss King flipped again she said heads so I sat down then it was Produres vs Taisha then Miss King flipped the coin so Miss said heads so Produres lose so that was the end so I felt sad when I lose. 

                                             





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.