Thursday 5 November 2020

Recount

Every Tuesday morning my class went to kiwi sport in the hall. When we got to the hall I saw are boxing coach her name is Pax. After that we sat down in front of her and she explained what we need to do then she said "today we are going to learner how to jab jab cross". Then we put on a liner then we put on the gloves on then we got in to it then me and my partner want to line up and we go started with Jab Jab cross  and I started punching then my partner had a turn then Pax said "we are going to Chang first we need to  Jab cross Jab crass after that we need to run to the wall and do it over over and again'. After we did it we took off are liner and gloves then we lined up and went back to class.
                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.