Thursday 13 May 2021

Punctuation worksheet

 What is a full stop and when does it get used?



Write 3 sentences showing me the correct use of a full stop.

  • Hello my name is willy.

  • And I am 9. Also I go to pt england

  • And I have 2 brothers and 1 sister.


What is a question mark and when does it get used?



Write 3 sentences showing me the correct use of a question mark.

  • What time is it?

  • Want some food?

  • What is your name?



What is a speech mark and when does it get used?



Write 3 sentences showing me the correct use of a speech mark.

  • “Come here” said willy

  • “I am not going anywhere” said samuel

  • “I am going to the shop” said moimoi


What is a comma and when does it get used?



Write 3 sentences showing me the correct use of a comma.

  • When I went to school I saw my friend, at the shop.

  • Then i went to my friend but i just went to the shop i was buying a drink, bar, and some lolile.

  • Then at class I saw my friend whose names are samel, moimoi, and sione.



What is an exclamation point and when does it get used?



Write 3 sentences showing me the correct use of an exclamation point.

  • Those are my headphones!

  • Yes we win the final!

  • Wait where is my rugby ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.