Friday 16 October 2020

Recount


 This morning my class went outside to play a game. When we went outside I got my shoes on. Then I got in to my team's line. After that we walked to the court. After we sat down  miss king said "we are going to play Line Tag". So my friend got picked for a tag also a girl called Naomi. I got ready to run across the court when Miss King said "go" after Miss King  said go I dashed to the other side. When I got to the other side I saw Naomi running towards me.When Naomi got close, I ran fast as I could. Naomi gave up on me so she went for a another person. Then Fale came running towards me. Then my friend Fale tagged me.

                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.