Friday 30 October 2020

Recount

On a sunny morning me and m class went to the bottom field. First we toke off are socks then we went to the bottom field. When we got there we sat down and Miss king said "we are going to play a game of skipping". After that there were two team each. Two team for my team and two team in the other  teams and I was in the other side of the field.After that we started the game first my friend went after that the other person went the other side. Then it was my turn to go I ran skip and I got to the end and gave My skipping rop to my teammate and I gave it and went to the back of the line. And we had four rounds and each rounds Miss King change the rules and on the last round Miss King said "you need to hop and skip". And I said "that hard" then Miss King said "try your best" then I went and I was bad at hopping and sipping then I had three turns and then Miss said "that it". After that we lined up and then went back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.