Monday 22 March 2021

All about me

All about me 


Hi my name is Willy and I and I am nine years old and I am the 2 old’s in my family. My favourite movie is epic 8. I am helpful and my favourite food is KFC. And also I am very very fast. My favourite shoes are Tn's. And my favourite, favourite, place to go is dubai or tonga. I really like sports, mostly rugby, volleyball, and I play for a club. When the season  started my team could play because of covid-19 and I was thinking that we could play this year but of covid-19 we could of play but we  waited and waited but when it was the end of 2020 I was very very sad because we couldn't play but this year i think my rugby team would play this year. When school started this year it feels different because i was in i new class room  am in room 6 and my teacher is Miss Tuia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.